Welcome to Andrews Farm Community Kids Church
We look forward to getting to know you and your children. Here are a few things you might like to know about our team.
- Our regular leaders are Erma, Pam and Maxine. Other helpers may join us from time to time
- We all have many years of experience with children and have appropriate training in Child Protection
- We are committed to providing a fun, interactive, inclusive, relational and safe environment, sharing the teachings of the Bible in ways that will help children build their own relationship with Jesus and support parent’s efforts to do the same
- Kids Church will cater for children from Kindy to Year 7
- For the very young children, an assortment of equipment will be provided for you to use with them at the back of the auditorium
We hope your family will feel welcomed and at home. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to speak with us in person or via email at email@example.com
A few more key details about Kids Church
- Children will start in church with their families and will leave for Kids Church from there
- At this stage Kids Church will meet as one group with at least 2 adult leaders
- Children will use the disabled toilet next to the Kids Church room if needed. They will be free to go by themselves as the door is within view of leaders. All adults (unless disabled) will use the regular toilets. You may of course accompany your child if you wish, and use the regular toilet.
- There will always be at least one adult outside if children are out there during Kids Church
- Once children have been checked out of Kids Church (that is, parents have signed the Check In/Out Form) they are the responsibility of the parent. This means that if they want to go outside to play after they have been checked out, you must accompany them.
Kids Night Out (KNO) More details here Kids Night Out